Thursday, April 09, 2009

Gorilla Buzz -or- You Will Now Have Def Leopards 'Photograph' Stuck In Your Head

After much thought and consideration - during my whole post-lunch shat - I've decided to take the Gorilla Blog in a different direction. From now on, there will be much shorter posts, and much more uncredited pictures of chics holding a bat, glove, and/or balls.

Sure, there will still be an occasional long-winded, overly cliched and sophomorically humored post. That's who I am, and what I do. But in order to keep posting regularly, and thus keeping the Gorillas and their 3 fans interested, I feel there should be less words and more pictures. Just like their favorite novel.

I know what you're wondering, and the answer is yes, the focus will be on scantily clad hot chics and their tits. But, we'll try to keep it suitable for work. I can't promise it will be, but I promise to try. I don't know why, it's not like I don't say "fuck" 34 times in each post. Sometimes I capitalize and embolden it. Like this: FUCK. So if your boss is standing over your shoulder reading this tell him to fuck off and micro-manage that asshole in accounting looking up Anne Geddes pictures for his desktop image. That guy is a total pedophile.

I haven't yet decided if we'll still keep stats and post them this summer. I'd say probably, because I like to justify my shitty fielding by pointing out my incredibly large penis OPS+.

As usual, all Gorillas are invited to post as much as they like. (The Gorilla Hall of Fame posts were a good idea, but we all knew those lazy bastards couldn't keep them up.) Also don't be afraid to discuss things in the comments. It might be a more work-safe outlet than the usual 150 game day e-mails.

So, anyway... how 'bout that bumble bee chic with the tatted out arm? I bet she's a worker bee, amiright!?

No comments: